We specialize in custom rolling and forming of steel plate, custom metal and steel fabrication services, heavy steel plate fabrication, steel plate press brake forming, heavy alloy plate rolling, heavy duty plate bending, steel plate hot forming, steel plate cold forming, steel plate cutting, steel plate welding, steel plate heat treating and steel plate straightening services.
We have rich experience in manufacturing of large machined weldment or iron castings and forgings for industrial equipment like foring press, rolling mill, grinder, water conservancy and hydropower equipment, chemical equipment, mining machinery and equipment and all kinds of non-standard equipment with single weight up to 200 tons. Our products had been widely used in steel rolling, chemical, mining, hydropower, metallurgy and other industries.
Our companyl was founded in 1999, our factory currently has more than 1600 employees, covering an area of over 1,00,000 square meters, which has 4 sections: Equipment Assembly Dept., Metal Fabrication Dept, Precision CNC Machining Dept, Casting and Forging Dept.
We provide full service fabricating service , from material supply, cutting and forming, rough machining, finish machining, welding assembly, and surface treatment, to the final packaging and transportation.
Our sheet metal fabrication workshop equipped with a series of cutting machines, including laser cutter, flame cutter, water jet cutter, and plasma cutter, with these advanced CNC machine we can cut the materials with high efficiency and high accuracy.
Our forming processing platform covers large bending machines, thick plate rolling equipment, transverse shearing and slitting equipment, and leveling machines. Our company offer a wide range of metal forming and bending services. From sinple aluminum channels or complex metal bending for large project, we can always meet your requirements. Our large press braking machine is with max 5000Ton in capacity, and we can bend the steel plate up to 15m in length.
|Press braking capability:
|Max Bending Length:
|Max rolling width:
|Max Rolling Thickness:
We have a series of imported CNC Machining equipment, including large gantry machining center, horizontal boring and milling machine, turning and milling compound center, large vertical lathe machining center, heavy horizontal lathe machining center, dmulti-hole drilling and other machining equipment facilities.
Our processing capabilities are as follows:
|Gantry Machining Center
|Max Length: 12000mm
|Large Boring Mill
|Max Weight: 250T
|Bore Tool Dia: 280mm
|Truning and Milling center
|Max Diameter: 5000mm
|Max Length: 12m
|Deep hole drilling
|Hole Dia: 16-80mm
We have a complete welding platform, including plasma welding, strip surfacing, argon arc welding, TIG welding, laser welding, hand arc welding, and submerged arc welding equipment clusters.Welding methods include tube-sheet strip surfacing, automatic submerged arc welding, carbon dioxide gas shielded welding, argon tungsten arc welding, electrode arc welding, plasma welding, etc. The materials that can be welded are carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, and non-ferrous metals such as copper, aluminum, and titanium.
To ensure that the quality strictly meets the requirements, we have special quality inspectors to supervise and review the product quality for all projects, and we are equipped with a variety of inspection methods. For welding, we have magnetic particle inspection, X-ray inspection and other methods to inspect the weld quality. For precision machined products, we use advanced three-coordinate testing equipment to check product size, flatness, parallelism, concentricity, etc. For precision machined surfaces, we will also use special testing equipment to check that the surface roughness perfectly meets the acceptance criteria. Moreover, we will custom make inspection methods to serve for their project.
We have rich experience in manufacturing precision metal components in various industries, such as tube sheets, machine bed, power station energy storage finishing tanks, and even CNC parts for medical industry etc.
Industries we served: Construction machinery, printing and dyeing, food machinery, new energy environmental protection, nuclear power equipment, pressure vessel, etc…
We have established a sound quality management system, and has passed different kind of welding production certification, such as the following:
Can you provide examples of machinery that use helical gears?
Helical gears are widely used in various types of machinery and mechanical systems. Their unique tooth geometry and smooth operation make them suitable for applications that require high torque transmission, precision, and low noise levels. Here are some examples of machinery and equipment that commonly utilize helical gears:
- Industrial Gearboxes: Helical gears are extensively employed in industrial gearboxes used in various industries such as manufacturing, mining, oil and gas, and power generation. These gearboxes are responsible for transmitting power and adjusting rotational speed in large machinery and equipment, including conveyors, mixers, crushers, extruders, and heavy-duty pumps.
- Automotive Transmissions: Helical gears play a crucial role in automotive transmissions, both manual and automatic. They facilitate the smooth shifting of gears and the transfer of power from the engine to the wheels. Helical gears are commonly found in the main transmission system, differential gears, and gear sets used in the gearbox.
- Machine Tools: Many types of machine tools, such as milling machines, lathes, and grinding machines, rely on helical gears for precise motion control and power transmission. Helical gears are used in the spindle drives, feed mechanisms, and gearboxes of these machines, enabling accurate and efficient metal shaping, cutting, and finishing operations.
- Rotary Compressors: Helical gears are employed in rotary compressors, which are widely used in industries such as refrigeration, HVAC, and pneumatic systems. The helical gears in these compressors help to compress and transfer gases or fluids, generating the desired pressure and flow rates.
- Printing Presses: High-speed printing presses utilize helical gears in their drive systems. The gears enable the precise synchronization of various components, such as rollers, cylinders, and plate cylinders, ensuring accurate paper feeding, ink distribution, and image transfer during the printing process.
- Paper and Pulp Industry: Helical gears are utilized in machinery used in the paper and pulp industry, including paper mills and paperboard manufacturing plants. They are employed in equipment such as pulpers, refiners, stock pumps, and paper machine drives, facilitating the processing, refining, and transportation of pulp and paper materials.
- Construction Equipment: Helical gears are found in various construction machinery, such as cranes, excavators, loaders, and bulldozers. They are used in the drivetrains, swing mechanisms, and hydraulic systems of these machines, providing the necessary torque, speed control, and power transmission capabilities.
- Marine Propulsion Systems: Helical gears are utilized in marine propulsion systems, including marine engines, outboard motors, and ship propulsion systems. They enable efficient power transmission from the engine to the propeller, ensuring smooth and reliable operation of watercraft.
- Wind Turbines: In wind energy applications, helical gears are commonly used in wind turbine gearboxes. They help convert the low-speed rotation of the turbine blades into higher rotational speeds required by the electrical generators, enabling efficient energy generation from wind power.
- Food Processing Machinery: Helical gears find applications in the food processing industry, where they are used in equipment such as mixers, conveyors, extruders, and packaging machines. They facilitate the movement of ingredients, blending, and precise control of processing parameters.
These examples demonstrate the versatility and widespread use of helical gears across various industries and applications. The unique characteristics of helical gears make them suitable for a wide range of machinery that requires smooth, efficient, and reliable power transmission.
How do you calculate the efficiency of a helical gear?
The efficiency of a helical gear can be calculated by comparing the power input to the gear with the power output. The efficiency represents the ratio of the output power to the input power, expressed as a percentage. Here’s a detailed explanation of how to calculate the efficiency of a helical gear:
The formula for calculating gear efficiency is:
Efficiency = (Power Output / Power Input) * 100%
To calculate the efficiency, you need to determine the power input and power output values. Here are the steps involved:
- Power Input: The power input to the gear is the amount of power supplied to the gear system. It can be determined by multiplying the input torque (Tin) by the input rotational speed (Nin) in radians per second. The formula for power input is:
Power Input = Tin * Nin
- Power Output: The power output from the gear is the amount of power delivered by the gear system. It can be calculated by multiplying the output torque (Tout) by the output rotational speed (Nout) in radians per second. The formula for power output is:
Power Output = Tout * Nout
- Calculate Efficiency: Once you have determined the power input and power output values, you can calculate the gear efficiency using the formula mentioned earlier:
Efficiency = (Power Output / Power Input) * 100%
The resulting efficiency value will be a percentage, representing the proportion of input power that is effectively transmitted as output power by the helical gear system. A higher efficiency value indicates a more efficient gear system, with less power loss during the gear transmission.
It’s important to note that gear efficiency can be influenced by various factors, including gear design, tooth profile, operating conditions, lubrication, and manufacturing quality. Therefore, the calculated efficiency represents an estimate based on the given input and output power values, and it may vary in real-world applications.
How do helical gears differ from other types of gears?
Helical gears possess distinct characteristics that set them apart from other types of gears. Here’s a detailed explanation of how helical gears differ from other gear types:
1. Tooth Orientation: Unlike spur gears, which have teeth perpendicular to the gear axis, helical gears have teeth that are cut at an angle to the gear axis. This helical tooth orientation enables gradual engagement and disengagement of the gear teeth, resulting in smoother and quieter operation.
2. Contact Pattern: Helical gears have a larger contact area compared to spur gears. The helical tooth design allows for multiple teeth to be in contact simultaneously, distributing the load across a broader surface. This increased contact pattern enhances load-carrying capacity and improves the gear’s ability to transmit higher torque.
3. Tooth Engagement: In helical gears, the teeth gradually mesh as they come into contact during rotation. This gradual engagement reduces the impact and noise typically associated with spur gears. The sliding action between the helical teeth also generates axial forces, resulting in a thrust load along the gear axis.
4. Load Distribution: The helical tooth orientation enables load distribution along the tooth face. This characteristic helps minimize localized stress concentrations and tooth wear, resulting in improved gear durability and longevity.
5. Power Transmission Efficiency: Helical gears offer high power transmission efficiency due to their larger contact area and gradual tooth engagement. The sliding action between the teeth introduces some axial force and axial thrust, which must be properly supported, but overall, helical gears are efficient in transmitting power.
6. Parallel Shaft Alignment: Helical gears are primarily used for parallel shaft applications. They transmit motion and power between parallel shafts with a constant speed ratio. Other gear types, such as bevel gears or worm gears, are better suited for non-parallel shaft arrangements or specific motion requirements.
7. Noise and Vibration: Compared to spur gears, helical gears produce less noise and vibration due to their gradual tooth engagement. The helical tooth design reduces the impact and noise caused by abrupt contact between gear teeth, resulting in smoother and quieter operation.
8. Manufacturing Complexity: Helical gears are more complex to manufacture compared to spur gears due to the helical tooth profile. The angled teeth require specialized cutting tools and machining processes. This complexity can affect the manufacturing cost and lead time of helical gears.
9. Axial Thrust Load: Helical gears generate axial forces and thrust loads due to the sliding action between the teeth. This axial thrust must be considered and properly supported in the gear system design to ensure smooth operation and prevent excessive wear or failure.
10. Application Range: Helical gears are versatile and find applications across various industries. They are commonly used in power transmission, robotics, machine tools, automotive systems, and other mechanical systems that require precise motion control and high torque transmission.
In summary, helical gears differ from other gear types in terms of tooth orientation, contact pattern, tooth engagement, load distribution, power transmission efficiency, shaft alignment suitability, noise and vibration characteristics, manufacturing complexity, axial thrust load, and application range. These unique characteristics make helical gears well-suited for specific applications where smooth operation, high load-carrying capacity, and precise motion control are required.
editor by CX 2023-09-15